Jerry Maguire?

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I woke up this morning thinking, "Uh, oh. Did I pull a Jerry Maguire by starting this blog?" Was this an idea I had late at night that is actually not a good idea at all? I've come to the conclusion that it's a worthwhile pursuit that I'm going to follow through with.
So far today, depression and anxiety are at bay, which is good considering I didn't get much sleep last night. I was able to get up and get everyone ready for 9 am church and we were actually on time...well mostly on time. I was only able to be on time because I prepared the night before (laying out clothes, etc.). Why don't I prepare more often??? When I prepare my anxiety is soooo much better. Why is it that I often don't do the things I know will help me? Lesson learned: Prepare.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE