OH BABY!

Monday, January 17, 2011

          My little baby can cause problems with my big baby. Having a new baby is soooo time consuming and energy zapping (I am writing this post with lil' baby in my arms...big baby wouldn't fit on my lap). But the baby and my other kids get my attention because they require it. My big baby (aka my hubby) can take care of himself so, unfortunately, he can get put on the back burner. That's not fair, and I feel horrible. How do I find the time and energy for everyone? I feel like the times I do have free are at night and I'm completely exhausted. Ugh!
          Today was supposed to be a good day of family fun. The kids didn't have school and Mark was off work. The morning was okay, but I sensed frustration from Mark. He feels frustrated that he gets neglected and I'm frustrated that I can't do it all. He's so amazing and deserving of more. I need to find some way to put him first. If I could only figure out how...Anyone want to babysit?
          The first half of the day was spent in a cycle of frustrating banter, but sometimes you have to salvage your day. So, we are going to eat pizza and watch a movie with the kids. Hopefully, the baby will stay asleep long enough for big baby and I to have time together. I'm so glad to be in a relationship of such solid commitment with such a good and patient man. That's what it takes people. Breathe in...Breathe out...
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE