THAT'S COLD HOMIES!

Monday, January 24, 2011

I feel so bad for my homies out East where the weather just won't let up (Yes, it's cold here in Utah too, but the sun is shining).
So, to warm them up I'm giving away three of these hand made headbands/warmers.


The first three of my cold climate readers (you don't have to be out East...you just have to be sick of winter:) to email me (jodylong82@gmail.com) with three ways to chase away the winter blues will get a head warmer in their choice of the following colors.
Dark Teal (above), Dark Plum Purple, Mustard Yellow, Orangy Coral, or Dark Chocolate Brown.

(Don't worry my warm weather friends...there will be more give aways in the future).

I will post the winners later today along with their answers to chasing the blues away.
Can't wait to hear from you!

  Stay warm,
Jody



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Wow... look at you doing give aways, sounds serious. Keep up the good work. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did April become a celebrity model?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad I missed this giveaway. The head warmers are cute. Good job, Jody. (Love April's serious model pose.)

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE