YOU'RE KILLIN ME SMALLS

Thursday, January 20, 2011

BOSS BABY-3, MOMMY-0

Last night I didn't get enough sleep (dangerous) and developed a monster headache late this morning. I laid boss baby down for a nap, put my earplugs in and laid down (Commander Campbell was with his babysitter-netflix). Just as I start to doze, baby wakes up. Urghh! Fine,  I'll try again later and I did...try...and fail. Third times a charm, right? Wrong! TKO by boss baby. I know when to give up. I took some Aleve, drank a big glass of water and turned off the babysitter. The commander and I have just made Fruit Loop yarn necklaces (me in my jammies, him in his Spiderman underwear). 

MOMMY-1, DEPRESSION-0

PS-Boss baby just fell asleep...sigh.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Jody, you are beautiful and amazing. Great blog. Isn't it amazing how just doing small and simple things with our kids helps us feel better? Andie has been home sick all week with croup. Today I have been dying to get out of the house. So, instead of turning on the tv (for the 4th day in a row), we made a block tower, made some rhyming word signs, colored, and played hide & seek. Maybe when Rob comes home, I can go run some errands for some "alone" time.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE