MISSION UTAH

Saturday, February 12, 2011

 As our move to Pennsylvania draws closer I keep thinking about the things I will miss about Utah. When we moved from Florida to Utah we left great friendships and the beautiful ocean behind. We will now be leaving more friends and family and the beautiful mountains behind. Before we leave I want to make sure we experience some of the great things Utah has to offer and visit with people important to us. It's my MISSION UTAH.
  Today Mark and I are celebrating Valentine's Day early and will be driving up to Ogden to do dinner and ifly (indoor skydiving) with some good friends. I will be accomplishing part of my mission. I will pay attention to the beautiful mountains (and good company), have fun at a Utah activity, and spend time with Utah friends.
  I have a lot of other things I want to do before we move. I'll keep you posted with pictures of the things my family and I do and that Utah has to offer. It really is an amazing place.
  For now, click on the image below to see what we'll be doing today. Doesn't it look fun? I'll make sure and post pictures of us doing it so you can see my cheeks flapping in the wind. Have fun today friends!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. We are SO happy to be part of your Mission Utah!! It was so fun to see you! Thank you so much for inviting us!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE