SHARE THE LOVE. LIKE DHBH ON FACEBOOK.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Share the love by directing your friends to Depression hurts. Blogging helps. Particularly those who suffer from depression, know someone who does, or just wants to laugh at my life:).

I've received enough requests to start a Depression hurts. Blogging helps. (DHBH) Facebook page that I finally did it. You can click the "Like" button to your right and you will receive updates of my blog posts on your Facebook account.

You can also directly visit the Facebook page by CLICKING HERE.

I've been asked several times what is the best way to share the DHBH blog with others and it just depends on who you want to share it with. If you are an avid blogger you can copy the code of one of the buttons on my home page and add it as a gadget to your blog.

If you pretty much stick to Facebook you can "Like" the page and "share" it with your other Facebook friends.

You can also point them directly to the DHBH blog and they can subscribe to posts via email or posts and/or all comments via RSS by clicking the buttons on the right column of my blog.

Thanks for the love!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE