A DECADE OF LOVE

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Today I have been married to the Hubby for ten years. I can honestly tell you I love him more than ever. I'd like to share with you ten things I love about Mark (That's the Hubby's actual name in case you were wondering.:).

1. For ten years I have heard the phrases, "I love you," You're beautiful," and "You're amazing" every single day.

2. He's an amazing Father. He changes diapers, sings songs, plays with the kids, cooks for them, and teaches them both in word and example.

3. He's a good communicator. He listens and genuinely cares about what I think and say.

4. That boy can fix anything. Plumbing, cars, electronics, sprinkler systems, and he can even sew on a button:). If he doesn't know how to fix it, then he figures it out.

5. He's extremely intelligent. I am constantly overhearing him conversing with other people on subjects I never knew he had knowledge of.

6. My man is a hard worker and doesn't complain. There isn't a lazy bone in his body. I knew I could never marry a pansy.

7. He is selfless and compassionate towards others. He is the first one to help someone in need without complaining or making a show of it.

8. Mark is forgiving. He isn't one to hold a grudge.

9. He is temperate. In ten years of marriage he has never raised his voice to me (Now that's amazing! If I were him I would have yelled at me a million times by now:).

10. He's honest and has integrity. I trust Mark 101%. I've never once wondered if he's been unfaithful in any way.

Now, let me share ten more fun tid bits about Mark.

1. He has a super cheesy sense of humor. You know those jokes that everyone rolls their eyes at the punch line? Well, he's either the one telling the joke or laughing hysterically at it....or both.

2. He knows all the old fashioned sayings your Grandmother would use that you don't understand. "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth." kind of sayings. And he uses them in his every day speech.

3. He makes a clicking noise in his throat when he sleeps. The rest of the world snores while I hear "click, click, click..." at night.

4. He loves motorcycles. He's had a motorcycle our whole marriage until just a couple of years ago (Oh, the sacrifices you make for medical school).

5. He loves healthy food. He would choose an oatmeal cookie or pumpkin muffin over chocolate cake any day (psycho!).

6. Mark loves 80's heavy metal. AC DC anyone? And his favorite band is U2.

7. My hubby is the best hugger in the world.

8. He puts Frank's Red Hot sauce on everything he eats!

9. He speaks Spanish fluently.

10. Did I mention he's hot? I love his beautiful smile, big blue eyes, and cute butt. He also has a great head of hair.

I must admit that I'm proud of the Hubby and I. Odds are against marriage these days, but we are more in love than ever. I'm thankful every day that I found my perfect match. I love you Mark.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations you two. Wish you the very best with Medical school and the move.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE