150 MILLION!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

There have now been 150 million copies of the Book of Mormon printed in all or parts of 107 languages (It is amazing when a book reaches it's 1 millionth copy let alone 150 million). This book has brought me so much peace and direction and is a beautiful testament of Jesus Christ (I read it along side the Bible).

A recent positive discussion with a friend of another faith inspired me to skip a long blog post today. Instead I want to invite everyone to explore this website to learn more about my beliefs and millions of others who believe the same. It's a very interesting site so have fun exploring it and educating yourselves on us weirdo Mormons (lol!:).

If you are someone who has read one of those 150 million copies of the Book of Mormon, I encourage you to share a comment about how it has enriched your life.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I have been blessed by the Book of Mormon in so many ways. Through the teachings and stories, I have been able to learn to trust in God. I have gained a stronger testimony and commitment to His work and also to my family. I guess it's a bit intimidating to share something so close to your heart in the blog world, but I sincerely love this book. Lately our family has made a goal to read the Book of Mormon together every day. We've been going strong for almost 3 months now. We have had some days when we missed. But we have done well over all. When we read, I most often notice a strong sense of peace and less chaos. It is such a blessing to have the Holy Ghost's presence in our lives and in our home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading the Book of Mormon every day as a family has helped us not only to feel closer to our Savior, but also to feel closer to each other. It has taught me so much about the love that Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father have for us.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE