BIRTHDAY IN A BATH TUB

Tuesday, April 12, 2011




I feel like since I went out of town, I have so many things to blog about/catch up on. Like the fact that my little Commander turned five on Sunday. What?! Five?! Really?! I can't believe it. I'm soooooo thankful God sent him to our family. I love him to pieces. Check out my cutie...
Only a few months old at the beach in Florida.


We called him Mr. Happy because he was and is always cheerful.

We had just moved to Utah and he was playing in the back yard at Grandma and Grandpa Long's.

First day of preschool. Four years old.

This is on Saturday evening. He wanted his cousins to come sing Happy Birthday to him but, they
needed to leave and couldn't wait until he got out of the tub. So, we sang to Cam in the tub. First ever
Long family Birthday in a bath tub. It's fitting...he was in his Birthday suit after all.

Now out of the bath tub with his lemon cake and home made frosting.
The Commander is sweet, generous, obedient, silly, super smart, cheerful, and an excellent snuggler. I love you Cam!


On another note, it's the kid's spring break and they are sad Daddy is out of town, so I've been taking them to do fun things. 

Yesterday, we went to Cracker Barrel for brunch and they brought their own coins to pick out five flavors of candy sticks. Later that night we got ice cream cones.

Today we went to IKEA for pizza and ice cream and to play with the fun kid toys. They brought their friend along and had a great time. 


And just for fun...Here's a snap shot of the baby boss with his onesie stuck on his head (Those fat cheeks sure can get in the way.).


Hope you are all having a fun filled day! If not, try having some cake in the bath tub. It might just cheer you up:).





Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's 5! And good grief, CUTE baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jody! (about the clock) That is my problem too, I get way too impatient to start something, so I never stop to think how to go about it SMARTLY...I just grab a screw driver and start pulling things apart. I do have a big round mirror that I really like, so if I cant make the clock look decent again I can hang the mirror over the tv instead.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE