CALLING ALL HOMIES!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Every day I write on this blog and ramble on about my own circus of a life. This morning I sat down to blog and thought of you. Through this blog I've gotten to know you and I've become invested in your well being. So, what do you want me to write about?

  • Do you have questions regarding depression/anxiety?
  • Do you want mommy advice or to hear from guest bloggers?
  • I'm also going to start vlogging (video blogging) about once a week where you will get to see me blabbing at you (Don't you feel lucky?:). What would you like to watch me vlog about?
  • Finally, what past posts have interested you the most?

If you prefer to anonymously peek in on my blog and read my random ramblings...Great! I'll be here. But, if you would like to share your input, please feel free to comment below or email me at jodylong82@gmail.com.

As for today, it's the same ol' same ol' around this joint. Try to pack something, clean something, and not yell at anything. Eating right and taking out the trash would be good too (I write this as I eat a Tootsie Pop and smell the rotting garbage behind me.).

Okay blog homies, I can't wait to hear your input. I'm off now to try to get something done while the baby boss sleeps and the Commander spends time with his friend the computer.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I love to read anything you write about! You make me feel normal...I'm a little envious that you get to stay home with your babies and still have time to be crafty but yet get behind on chores. :) You don't let anything stop you and see the silver lining in every stormy cloud. Keep on blogging, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video blogging idea; that will be really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE