DID YA MISS ME?

Friday, May 13, 2011

Well, did you (I see one, two....two hands...)? Awesome. I missed you too. Yesterday, blogger had a melt down and needed a day off so I couldn't post, but that's okay. I had fun learning how to use my new Flip camcorder. Actually, it didn't take much time at all because it's pretty dern (Yup, I said dern...not darn...dern) simple and fun.

Tomorrow I will be posting my first ever video blog (vlog). I have no idea what it will be about, but I'm sure it will keep you totally enthralled...or semi-entertained. Tune in on the morrow peeps.

As for today, I'm trying to think up as many outside jobs as possible because it is BEAUTIFUL weather. Unfortunately, most of my chores are indoor ones (ahem...packing). So, I'm going to hurry and pack, do laundry, and clean so I can get out doors a.s.a.p.

I'm also trying very hard to build up a reserve of will power to cut sugar out of my diet for a while. I've been drastically unhealthy lately and thus, drastic measures are required.

Yesterday, I bought Golden Oreos from the store and ate six for breakfast. Not good (especially since I have a cold). After downing these delectable devils I decided they had to go. I stared at the cookies and knew the only solution was to throw them away. But, I didn't just toss the cookies (although my stomach felt like I would). I dowsed them with water and then placed them in the trash. I literally dusted my hands together in a good riddance fashion and walked away. The question is, can I continue to walk away from sugar for the rest of the day, week, month? I'm really tempted to laugh heartily at this question.

Well, I'm signing off for now. It's Friday my friends. Wahoo! I hope you have a dern good weekend. You deserve it. I'll see you tomorrow (Actually, you'll see me, but I won't see you:).
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE