LOONY BRAIDS

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I woke up early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. My brain was exploding with ideas, worries, and to-do's. Why can't my brain explode when I'm not trying to sleep (Well, not really explode, but you know what I mean...)?

Hopefully, the product of this idea explosion will be a blog make over and better information for you. Alas, my blog's face lift will have to wait until I'm done with this whole moving thing (2 weeks four days...oh my!).

Today the piano and one of my favorite art pieces have been sold (Buh-bye) and my elliptical will go soon as well (I've really loved her). It's a little weird seeing it all go, but mostly it feels like progress. I loooooove getting rid of things! If you ever need someone to help you de-clutter, I'm your girl. Stand too close to me and I'll throw you away.

Needless to say, I am super busy so I'm not posting much today. But, I will post this link to a great site that's all about girl hair styles. It has tons of different ways to fix little girl's hair and yours too. It gives you step by step instructions (written and video).

Sassafras has a majorly awesome head of hair so I'm always fixing it new ways and the above site helps.

Here's her "loony braids" do. It's just a quick/simple way to do braids for school. You just braid like normal, but you use two small pieces and one big.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link Jody, I will need all the help I can get with 2 girls around. Good luck on your move. And can you make a stop at my house on your way up north to help me declutter. I think I am too close to the mess. I don't know what's good and what should go.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE