VLOGGITY, VLOGGITY, JIG, JIG, JIG...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Okay, so this is going to be super hilarious. Video blogging is an interesting process. When I came up with the idea to video blog, I didn't anticipate how weird it would be to watch myself on video. It's very easy to over analyze your flaws, idiosyncrasies, and bad habits when watching a recording of yourself.

For instance, the below vlog is really rough. My hair is a mess, I have no make up on (Full on white trash mode people!), and the baby is babbling in the background the whole time. I also have food stuck in my throat, which I try to clear as I talk. And holy moly, I have a lisp (interesting). This is definitely going to take some practice:).

After watching this recording, I was determined not to put it on my blog. I mean, who in their right mind would post a video of themselves in full mommy mode? Okay, okay, I'll do it...sigh. When I write, I try to keep it real, so I will with my vlogs too. So, here you go.


Even though this video is from Friday, my message to you is the same. Be still, have faith, everything is going to be okay.

And here is the link to the recipe for Cafe Rio Sweet Pork and all the fixins. It's actually for the sweet pork salad, but if you want to do the burrito, just put everything in your favorite tortilla. Follow her instructions carefully and you'll be one happy camper. Seriously, you've got to try it!

Now I'm off to...yup, you guessed it...pack some more! Have an awesome day friends.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome Jody! Haha I totally know what you mean about the kids- I get so excited if my Dad calls and asks if he can take Caleb for a couple hours. I'm like "Yes! Don't feel like you guys have to hurry back!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to actually see you again!!! I totally agree with you about loving only having one child! Doing anything with one kid feels sooo easy! If only we knew that when we had our first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh how fun!! I am SOOOOOO jealous of your cafe rio dinner! I have followed those awesome recipes before and it is as close as awesome, but a ton of food to make and lots of work...so i've only done it 3 times in the last 3 years lol. Eat it a ton before you leave UT! If only for me. :-) And you are too cute! Don't feel self conscious about your mommyness, you rock! And, i'll keep you in my prayers b/c Vet School has been hard/fun with one kid, and I wish you ALL the best with 3! But you'll rock it, and a routine will come pretty quick. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE