NO TIME FOR FREAKING OUT!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm on the verge of a major freak out, but I'm putting it on the back burner for now. I don't have time for a freak out. I have three days until we move across the country and I'm not even close to ready.

Due to anxiety, stress, and a fussy baby, I haven't been getting enough sleep which leaves me short of the energy I need to get everything done. I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself, but recognized what I was doing and I'm now trying to see how lucky I am.

I have neighbors, friends, and family who help me tremendously. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't call or email to ask how they can help. Our whole neighborhood has been leaving boxes on our stoop to use for our move (Maybe it's a sign they can't wait to get rid of us:).

Yesterday, a friend and her daughter dropped off two nights worth of dinner to us. My friends drive my kids to and from school and watch them any time I need them to...night or day. My sister-in-law called today to coordinate how the family could best help us with packing, cleaning, cooking, babysitting...whatever we need. All of my in-laws are such hard workers and ready to serve.

It's extremely humbling to have so many people who love and support us. That's all for now. Send good thoughts and prayers our way people!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE