PEACE THROUGH MEAL TIME, LAUGHTER, AND A BUNNY NAMED BUN BUN.

Monday, June 13, 2011

After days and days of chaotic meal times, I've found peace over cooking and eating dinner with my family.

Right before moving, throughout our drive to PA, and as we started to unpack, quick food choices ruled our meals. But, yesterday our kitchen table was finally cleared off and home made meals resumed. It brought an instant unity and peace to our home.

Just this morning, back of the cereal box breakfast bonding occurred between Sassafras and the Commander and we've all been laughing as baby boss tries new foods with his cute new teeth (strangely he likes grapefruit).

This evening we ate ice-cream cones on our front stoop after getting yummy corn on the cob stuck in our teeth. We've even shared lettuce with Bun Bun, the bunny who lives in our back yard.

Though my days are still a Rollercoaster ride of feeling stable and then a little shaky, I'm finding the simple things bring me the most peace. Meals with my family, my kids jumping on their beds, the smell of a clean load of laundry, or a movie with the hubby after the kiddos are in bed. Never underestimate the power of getting back to basics.

Tomorrow I think I will share with you PART I- SUPER NEIGHBOR. So tune in then to hear about our cute new neighbor.

Keep on keepin' on friends!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. awesome! our bunny was named bun bun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you arrived safely. I just about went through withdrawls when you couldn't post on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE