TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Well, tomorrow is the big moving day and it still doesn't seem real. The past few days have been full of lots of family time, pictures, good byes, tearful hugs, and of course, a lot of hard work.

Today was the first day I actually cried. One of my sister-in-laws prepared a presentation for the whole family (Grandma and Grandpa, their five kids and spouses, and 17 grand kids) about Pennsylvania. We all learned cool things about the state we'll be moving to. At the end she got all teary and that just got me going and I couldn't stop the crying after that.

But, It's a healthy sad. I'm sad I'll miss family and friends, but I have total peace knowing we are doing what we are supposed to do.

As we hit the road tomorrow, I will be on a blogging hiatus until I have consistent Internet access again. Hopefully I'll have some interesting video footage to share with you when I come back.

Good bye Utah. You've been good to us and we will miss you.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE