WRITERS REMORSE AND AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sometimes writing a blog as personal as this makes me wake up in the morning and cringe with a bit of remorse. "Why did I write about my loser moments?" I'll think as I slap myself in the forehead. But, the remorse quickly passes as I realize they aren't loser moments, but reality. And there's no shame in the raw moments of life. I refuse to have remorse over the experiences that contribute to who I am and neither should you.

And I certainly won't have remorse over sharing this touching story with you. Click HERE to read about a loving family and an easy way for you to help them. NOOOO!...don't click away from this screen without reading it...or else you'll feel remorse:).
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE