PARTAY!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

SO, my sweet friend Diane asked me to host an online party for a company called Thirty One. I've never done anything like this before, but they have some really cute STORAGE options (I love feeling organized...though I really stink at it;).

So, if you want stylish, personalized organization for your home you can check out the party I'm hosting.
Go to www.mythirtyone.com/dianeboyce and you can browse through the new summer catalog. In the catalog you'll be able to click on any item to find out pricing information and different fabric patterns. If you see something you'd like to order you can go back to Diane's home page and click on "My Parties" and then next to my name {Jody Long} click "Shop Now". {That way as the hostess I get credit for anything you buy....and then I can earn discounts on stuff. Hello Mini Utility Bin... hee hee}

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I love their organizing stuff-especially that cute bin!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE